Page Nav

Friday 4 September 2015

Meet the Team: Training Manager Suad


Suad (3)


This week’s meet the team focusses on our Bristol Training Manager, Suad! Thanks for completing Suad, we found it a very interesting read.
Tell us a bit about yourself…
I am a Training Manager, mother and a community leader; I enjoy working with and supporting marginalised communities.
What does your job involve?
I analyze local training needs and identify resources and opportunities to further better communities in need. I set up courses for local people who are unemployed, disabled and have low levels of English.
What do you like about ACH and why?
I like the fact that we support homeless refugees and others with their housing and provide training for them at the same time.
What’s your favourite thing to do outside of work?
I enjoy eating out and meeting friends, usually to chat about current affairs.
I organise various events discussing topics such as gender equality and economic inclusion.
What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Camel hump and camel meat.
What was the best thing that happened to you last week?
Attending and participating in a harassment-free Bristol discussion which also looked at women safety.
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Brazil because it is the most diverse country in the world. I would love to learn about the different cultures and beliefs/identities.

No comments:

Post a Comment