Page Nav

Friday 4 September 2015

Meet the Team – Zoita


Last week, Tom, one of our support workers, shared a bit about himself and today’s team member is Zoita, a receptionist at our Birmingham branch!


Zoita Bham
Tell us a bit about yourself?
I graduated from University in 2010 and have been working with ACH since November 2014.
Tell us about your job?
I am a Receptionist/ Housing Administrator.  My role involves greeting tenants, answering the telephone, booking appointments and managing the tenant waiting list.
What do you like about ACH and why?
I like the tailored support provided to tenants by our support workers.  It is lovely to watch tenants gaining confidence, moving on and being reunited with their families.
What’s your favourite thing to do outside of work?
I enjoy reading, spending time with family and friends and roller-blading.
What was the best thing that happened to you this past week?
Waking up in the morning, it’s always the best thing as I give thanks every day.
If you woke up as an animal, what animal would you choose to be and why?
A zebra as I love their skin print.
What three items would you take to a desert island and why?
My kindle, so I can read when I get bored.
My mobile, to keep in touch with family and friends.
A galaxy chocolate bar for comfort.
In the hype of Great British Bake Off, what pudding would you bring to a dinner party?
Cheese cake.
Thank you Zoita, we are grateful to have you on board!
Next week we are going to hunt down one of our support workers from Birmingham for another “Meet the Team” special

No comments:

Post a Comment