Page Nav

Friday 4 September 2015

Meet The Team – Social Media & Digital Marketing Apprentice


At Ashley Community Housing (ACH), we have decided we want you to get to know us better. Each week we will be uploading a “meet the team” post to give you some insight into the faces behind Ashley Community Housing. Because at the end of the day, that’s what makes ACH what is is – a group of dedicated people!


This week the spotlight is on Jakub, our social media & digital marketing apprentice. Feel free to comment if you have any further questions you would like to ask him!
Jakub
Tell us a bit about yourself… 
I have recently finished college and started this 1 year apprentiship at ACH in May.  I am originally from Poland but have lived in Bristol for the last 10 years.
Tell us about your job… 
I’ve joined the team at a really exciting time for the organisation. I am particularly working hard to increase our presence online by updating the website, producing the monthly newsletter, staying active on social media and introducing new ideas to the team.
What do you like about ACH and why?
I love the office atmosphere. Everyone is super friendly and laidback but very hardworking too! The people who work alongside me at ACH are supportive and professional. I admire all the work they do!
If you could be the starring role in one film already made, which film would you choose and why?
I would be Batman. I just want to be Batman. Batman with a capital B.
What’s your favourite thing to do outside of work?
I love drawing and sketching and watching people draw. I do a lot of graphic design for ACH and that’s what I love to do!
What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Octopus rings!
What three items would you take to a desert island and why?
I would probably take a drawing pad, rubber, and a pencil. That’s all I need!
What was the best thing that happened to you this past week?
Meeting the Birmingham support team who came to Bristol for mental health training at Bristol MIND. They were great fun and very welcoming. We even enjoyed donuts and raspberry coca cola in the park!
If you woke up as an animal, what animal would you choose to be and why?
I want to be a cat. Cats can do anything they want!
Well we are glad you are not a cat Jakub, just look at all the benefits you bring to the organisation.
apprenticeships-benefits-in-numbers (1)Source: Employer Connect: http://ow.ly/QHmc0
Next week we will be interviewing a member of the support team – see you then.
The Communications Team

No comments:

Post a Comment